Bargain Sony HVR-Z5E HDV High Definition Handheld – PAL – Professional Camcorder with 1/3″ 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor
- The 29.5mm wide-angle “G Lens” (equivalent to 35mm film) on the HVR-Z5E offers a field of view that’s ideal for shooting situations ranging from broad landscape shots to conditions where sufficient distance from the subject is difficult to obtain.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations caused by differences in light refraction to minimize color fringing.
- Advanced optical lens technology makes the most of Sony’s 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor to realize sharper images with higher resolution and less noise even when shooting in very low light.
- The six-blade iris diaphragm is nearly circular, enabling the creation of extremely beautiful background blur.
- The HVR-Z5E also provides 3 built-in ND (Neutral Density) filters and allows the use of an optional 0.8x wide conversion lens.
The Sony HVR-Z5E is designed to enhance creativity and deliver the highest standard of optical and audio quality. Sony’s newly designed G Lens is incorporated into the camcorder, boasting excellent resolution, color and contrast, for breathtaking images.3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system utilizing the technology of Exmor provides excellent low-light sensitivity. This new compact camcorder is ideal when high performance in available light conditions is a requirement. The ergonomically designed body allows flexible shooting under any conditions, while maintaining Sony’s worldwide reputation for quality and high performance.The HVR-Z5E’s standard features include 1080/25p HDV native progressive recording modes. Sony’s new cutting-edge HYBRID recording system offers use of an optional HVR-DR60 or HVR-MRC1K. This allows simultaneous recording of HDV and/or standard DV/DVCAM to dual media for improved NLE and archive workflow efficiency.