Best Canon FS-CF Portable Compact Flash DTE Recorder, HD Video Recording for Canon HDV and Mini-DV Camcorders
- Solid State Acquisition to Editing in One Step: By recording to solid state Compact Flash cards, the Focus FS-CF can be used in extreme conditions, including high-shock and high-altitude environments.
- The Direct To Edit Advantage: With the FS-CF Portable Compact Flash DTE Recorder, you will go from acquisition to editing with unparalleled speed, efficiency and reliability.
- Industry Standard File Format Support: The Focus FS-CF brings the most popular DTE file formats to solid state recording. When used with 25Mb/s HDV cameras, the FS-H200 supports QuickTime 1080i50/60 and 720p25/30 recording for Final Cut Pro use as well as M2T 720p/1080i recording.
- Removable Compact Flash Slot: The FS-CF features a CF card slot on its side for insertion of standard Type 1, UDMA, 30MB/s minimum Compact Flash Cards (16GB min.). Compact Flash cards feature a fast interface and very high capacities (currently up to 64GB) at low cost.
- Native QuickTime HDV Support: With the FS-CF, you can record 1080i 50/60 or 720p 30 clips as native QuickTime HDV. The FS-H200 extracts and decodes the audio from the incoming HDV stream, combines it with video stream and wraps is as a QuickTime HDV file.
The Focus Enhancements FS-CF is a portable direct-to-edit recorder that captures SD and HD video to Compact Flash cards. Designed for Canon camcorders, the FS-CF supports both DV and native HDV acquisition in a variety of resolutions and has the ability to record over 2.5 hours of footage to a 32GB card. By simply swapping in a fresh card when one is full, users can shoot the whole day without having to offload. Just shoot, connect and edit–no more tape to log and capture, your clips are ready when you are!